In the fully automatic production line, there is no automatic operation or control process in accordance with the prescribed procedures or instructions, and the goal is "stability, accuracy and speed" of intervention. Fully automatic production line technology is widely used in many fields such as industry, agriculture, military, science, transportation, commerce, LCD, LED, TV, logistics and transportation. Through the automatic production line, from the heavy physical labor, part of the brain and harsh and dangerous working environment, free movies, and can extend a person's organs, greatly improve production efficiency and improve human awareness.
The content of intelligent assembly line design:
- Determine the production beat of the intelligent assembly line;
- Arrange the synchronization of the process flow and the demand for the work site (equipment);
- Determine the demand for intelligent chemical workers in the assembly line, and rationally allocate the number of people;
- Choose reasonable means of transportation;
- Layout design of assembly line production;
- Develop an instruction chart of the assembly line standard plan;
- Do a good job of evaluating the economic utility of the intelligent assembly line arrangement.
Steps of intelligent assembly line design:
- Calculate the beat of the intelligent assembly line;
- Do a good job in the synchronization of the process flow, and calculate the demand for the work site (equipment);
- Calculate the demand of workers and allocate workers rationally;
- Measurement of the speed and length of the conveyor belton the assembly line;
- Design and calculation of assembly line plan drawing;
- The formulation of the standard plan instruction chart of the assembly line;
- Evaluation of the economic utility index of the intelligent assembly line.
Several important parameters are presented later.
- The safety factor of the conveyor belt of the intelligent assembly line. The safety factor of the conveyor belt should be too large, but the safety factor is not suitable to be too large, because the safety factor is too large, which means that a higher specification (strength) conveyor belt should be selected. The greater the strength of the conveyor belt, the greater the thickness, the greater its lateral rigidity, and the worse the grooveability. When the limit is exceeded, the conveyor belt cannot guarantee the effective clamping of the material.
- The simulated friction factor of the intelligent assembly line. The simulated friction factor of the conveyor can directly affect the confirmation of performance parameters such as driving power, belt strength, and backstop torque.
- The belt speed of the intelligent assembly line. The belt speed not only interferes with the conveying capacity, driving power and other performance parameters of the conveyor, but also interferes with the selection of rollers, conveyor belts and other components.
- The sag of the conveyor belt of the intelligent assembly line. The greater the sag of the conveyor belt, the greater the angle of the conveyor belt when it enters the roller group, and the more unstable the material. Therefore, the sag should be selected to a smaller value when designing and calculating. Naturally, it cannot be too small, otherwise it will increase the strength of the conveyor belt and interfere with the trough.